Monday, April 26, 2010

Y'say Somethin?

This has become Braden's favorite phrase in the last few weeks. If you ask him a question, whether he heard you or not, he likes to look at you with wide eyes and ask, "Y'say somethin'?". It is pretty darn cute and hilarious. Ashley and Kyle have been trying to figure out where he picked it up, but I just can't stop laughing about it.

Tonight was Ashley's birthday party, and I was able to get off of work early to head over to their home. We had a birthday cake with pink frosting and a sunflower made out of marshmallow fondant, courtesy of Kyle. It looked great!

After dessert we had a few games of Wii. Grandma Lu STILL kicks my trash at Cow Racing! I don't know when I will be able to beat her. Braden has also gotten pretty great at sword fighting. We actually tried to beat him, and he would fight back and win. The kid is crazy!

**On a work-related note, today was check-ins, and I have to say it was the EASIEST one I have ever done! I didn't have to deal with any upset people at ALL on Monday- that has NEVER happened. I was actually able to get off of work on time, there were no tears, and I wasn't ripping my hair out! What a relief!

No comments: