Thursday, April 29, 2010

My family is so great!

Today I had a day off of work, so I decided to sleep in. I had be awake for about two minutes when I heard my Skype making noises that someone was messaging me. I got out of bed and saw that Sarah had sent me a message. She was just trying to see if we could chat. I quickly grabbed a shirt to put on over my tank top, and switched my camera on. What ensued was an hour of hilarity, as I met some of Sarah's students, saw how she interacted with them, judged two girls' shorts and let them know they were too short, and just was able to chat with Sarah. She is so great! It was SO nice to catch up and plan some stuff for the summer. It just made me all the more excited to visit the Coleman fam this summer.

Also today, I saw some pictures of Curt and Cole on a canoeing trip. Curt aptly entitled this picture: "Lewis and Clark-Dawg". I LOVE IT! Notice that Curt didn't have a paddle, so he had to use a branch. We Isenbargers sure are resourceful! Guys, I love you, and you make me wish I were living in Indiana so I could have this much fun with you!

No comments: