Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Creative Visiting Teaching


Tonight was American Idol & Glee, so we had a bunch of people over to watch the shows. Both were really disappointing episodes, but we had a great group of people over. Our visiting teachers, Collette & Marietta, were both in attendance as well. They are so wonderful, I can't even tell you. They come every month and leave us with some great words of wisdom. This month, they mostly hung out with us, but when it came time for the "What can we do for you?" moment, Jessie brought up the fact that she wanted to go over oral injections again. She wanted to brush up on her skills, and Collette just finished school a little while ago. So they grabbed a couple of Q-tips, had Marietta lay down, and they went to work. I decided I had to document the moment.

So, there you go!

2 comments:

Marietta said...

Yay! I love it! So glad you blogged about it...it really means a lot...tear...

Lisa said...

Oh, nice! I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Do you have a blog I can stalk?