Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The return of GLEE!!

Tonight was a GREAT night TV-wise! I got home from work JUST in time to get set for American Idol to come on. I was curious to see Adam Lambert as a mentor and see how the week would go. All I can say, is: not bad, guys! I was really only bored by Andrew and Siobhan's performances. Leave it to Siobhan to ruin my favorite Elvis song, "Suspicious Minds". I had to listen to the song five times to restore my faith in how good the song is. Really.

We kept having teaser moments during the show for the upcoming episode of Glee, and we kept getting more and more excited! It didn't disappoint. We had drama, humor, and TONS of great singing! This show rocks my socks.

And the Sue Silvester version of Vogue? I'm a FAN! Check out Nathan from So You Think You Can Dance- he's the white dancer with black hair slicked down. Awesome!



I. Love. This. Show.
A lot. :)

2 comments:

Jeni Girl said...

Hi Lisa,
It's been a while. I was wondering how you were doing? I read your blog and it sounds like you are up to a lot with your fam. Well, we are doing great. I'd love to talk to you sometime. Call or email me anytime, I'd love to know how you are.
Jen

Lisa said...

HOLY MOLY, JEN! It's been a VERY long time. I have changed my email, so I don't have yours any more. Can you email me your address at lisenbarger@gmail.com? Sweet!