Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, James Craig!


Today, my man J.C. is turning 9! Really! It blows my mind, because it seems like he was just born. I'm sure his mama would agree with me.

J.C., you are such an amazing guy. You love to have fun, and you never fail to make me laugh so hard by the things you say and do. Remember this last Christmas when we got to spend some time together? That was my favorite part of the entire break- doing logic puzzles, bejeweled, playing games, and having you help me make the chocolate chip cheeseball on New Years. Oh, not to mention the birthday surprise you, Trin, and Grammy gave me- balloon blowers! It's nice to know I will always have a buddy that is ready and willing to watch Star Wars: Return of the Jedi with me.

Enjoy your day, the HUGE Star Wars card from me and Aunt Jessie, and the NERF gun that is your present! I love you, dude.

No comments: