Monday, March 1, 2010

Basketball with Braden!


This little guy is going to be a basketball star one day! Saturday I got to spend a little time with Vanessa, Ashley, Kyle, Braden, and little Addie. Kyle had a basketball game for his stake, and Ash was going to watch. So I decided to invite myself along! Vanessa wanted to go wedding dress shopping as well, so we decided to go to the game, grab some lunch, and then head to Midvale. We got to play with Braden and Addie so much, I loved it!

In regards to dress shopping . . . Vanessa didn't find her dream dress, but she tried a bunch of dresses on. I tell you, that girl looks good in ANYTHING! The salesladies kept trying different styles on her, and she looked amazing in all of them! Little punk.

Well although we didn't find "the ONE", we decided to make a pit stop at Ikea for some of their amazing cinnamon rolls and cute home stuff. Vanessa had never been, so I HAD to show her around my playground. I LOVE THAT STORE! Well, needless to say, Vanessa was convinced pretty quickly that Ikea is amazing, and she almost died at the cinnamon rolls. I will agree, they are frickin' life-changing!

Family and Ikea. WHAT A GREAT DAY!

No comments: