Friday, September 25, 2009

Into the Woods!

Jess and I have been talking about how we wanted to go to some local theater, and we saw that the Scera was doing a production of Into the Woods. Jessie loves this show, so she wanted to go. I had seen a movie of it a long time ago, and had forgotten most of the music and plot. So I was excited too!

The show was a lot of fun, and most of the singers were very good. Their witch absolutely KILLED the show! She was so fantastic, and it is a really difficult role to sing. Lots of quick dialogue and acting. I also found out that one of my friends that used to live in Branbury was one of the actors. He did a great job and it was good to see him on the stage.

If you are in Provo, I would recommend going to see this production! It's a lot of fun and has great dialogue. Jess and I had a blast!

No comments: