Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BRADEN TURNS 2!!!

Today is Braden's 2nd birthday and we celebrated with some of his favorites. Ashley is so friggin' good at doing stuff like this and incorporating people's favorite things into important days. Example: Braden loves Sesame Street, so Ash made him a Cookie Monster cake. And it was SO good! It looked just like Cookie and must have taken hours to make! Also, Braden has gotten into counting a lot these days. So his table with his cake had little decorations on it that were foam numbers. So cute. And lastly, Braden ADORES the Wii! So as a special treat, he and all his guests (family of course) played Wii games! It was a great party.

Braden, you are one special little guy. I love you so much and am so blessed to be living so close to you. You are always ready to play and run around with me. I get tired sometimes, but I have SO much fun with you! Here are some of my favorite memories of you so far:

1. I had a large purple purse that I decided you would fit quite nicely into. So I had you step into it, and I picked you up and carried you around in my purse. In revenge, you got into my wallet while we weren't looking, and pulled out all my pictures, cards, and money. Nice.
2. You had a bouncer that you absolutely ADORED! Kyle and Ash caught you falling asleep in it, but then waking up suddenly just so you could bounce some more. Oh, it was so cute!
3. When I would come over, you would answer the door. The first thing I would see was a big smile on your face and a "Ilsa!" I loved that!
4. My favorite thing right now is how excited you get when you go potty. I love the happy exclamation of "pee pee!!!" and the high fives given to anyone in the room. You are so cute.

No comments: