Saturday, September 19, 2009

Game and Birthdays!

We had a ton of people over here to watch the BYU vs. FSU game today. I expected it to be a great game, but it turned out to be a walloping! FSU snapped our 18 game home winning streak, and handed us a bad loss. For some reason the guys just couldn't deliver today. Oh well. We still had a lot of fun having people over. And I think people had a good time despite the loss.

We celebrated three birthdays during halftime, and then celebrated another one after the game! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM! We went to a huge house in the foothills and sat on the back porch and talked. It was a gorgeous night out, too, until it started raining. I laughed so hard that my ridges hurt! It was great. I'm exhausted, but it's the good kind- it means I had a great day.

1 comment:

Rach said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. Sorry i couldn't make it.