Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I GOT A TURKEY!!!

Tonight was a dinner/ fun night for the office staff at The Branbury. I think that we are all getting a little stressed out, so I thought it would be fun to do dinner at my place and then get some bowling in. Loren loved the idea and kind of took off with it, he made us some of the best food I have had in my life! He made a filet mignon with a garlic butter sauce, risotto with pancetta and marscapone, a spinach salad with red onion and feta, and some crazy brownies for dessert. We were all SO full! It's a good thing we had to go to THREE different bowling alleys to find some lanes for us to use. It gave us time to digest all that food.

We finally made it to Miracle Bowl, where their league was just finishing up. We played a few games of pool, Loren kept pumping quarters into this hunting video game, and then our names were called for the lanes. Overall, I was the best bowler of the night, but Dot and I both got turkeys! That's three strikes in a row for all those who have no idea what that means in bowling terms. :) I have only done that one other time, so I was ridiculously happy!

It was really great to bond with the team a little more, and I hope it gives us enough energy to kick off this leasing season with a bang!

No comments: