Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Miss Trinity




Girl, you are too many things! I was looking through my photos from a loooong time ago, and there was one of us asleep in a rocker at Grammy's house. You were just a few weeks old, and I had been holding you and rocking you until we both fell asleep! Too sweet.

Trin, you are such an amazing girl, so tender-hearted and fun. You should hear your Aunt Jessie talk about the stories the two of you have! It makes me jealous that I haven't ever been able to be close enough to you to make those kind of memories. I know you are the sweetest little girl, and I know you will stay that way. Some of my best memories of the holidays over the years have involved you:

- doing each others hair and makeup for Thanksgiving
- ice skating together
- Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses
- playing Bejeweled and logic puzzles with you
- playing on the playground by Grammy's & Boompa's
- singing "Trinity Lynn", "Aunt Lisa", and "Boompa" at the top of our lungs
- doing ballet together and singing

These are just a few! I love you so much girlie, and I hope I get to see you soon! Have a FANTASTIC birthday!

2 comments:

[S Rizzle] said...

Happy Birthday to her! She started to sing the song.

Lisa said...

Oh how I miss that little girl!