Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Remember the Titans

I have had two 12-hour days in a row, and it gets pretty quiet after 5 in the office. This allows for me to try and catch up on things around there, and I like to have a movie going in the background. Tonight I popped in Remember the Titans. I had forgotten how much I LOVE this movie! I got chills no less than 5 times.

Favorite part: training camp when Bertier finally calls Ray out and makes him block for Rev. Then Gerry and Julius have their "left side, strong side" moment. Oh man, that is such a great part!
I remember when I first saw this movie: Jessie suggested that for a FHE we watch it for an activity. We all got together, had a fire going, and popped some popcorn. I can remember looking around the room, and we all had smiles on our faces. It was such a great recommendation, Jess!

Me gusta mucho.

No comments: