Friday, December 4, 2009

Karaleigh's Birthday!

Tonight we celebrated Karaleigh's birthday, and what a blast! Jessie and I headed over to meet up with people in our ward. We played a few games of Scum (I was president for 3 of 4 rounds!), talked, laughed, and I spilled water on Rob. Oh, dear. That wasn't my finest moment.

I got to try a few new things: marshmallow popcorn, Lucky Clover sour cream & onion chips,
Scum with 12 people, and chatting with Anna. Anna truly kept us laughing with her one liners and jokes. I haven't laughed so hard in a loooong time!

Favorite quote from the evening? "Is it because on TV it's this big?!"

We also witnessed the birth of the "Ladies Neighborhood Literary Society"! We had been discussing the books we are reading right now, and Jessie suggested that we form a Facebook group to share opinions and thoughts on good books to share. We'll see if there is anything that I end up reading!

No comments: