Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!

Cameron had an Ugly Christmas Sweater party tonight, and I am so glad I went! He made up a ham, a turkey, and some salad, the rest of us brought side dishes and desserts. We ended up with so much food that 12 people couldn't finish it! Cameron requested that I bring spinach and artichoke dip, and I happily obliged.

We watched Elf, and talked a ton. I had forgotten how much I love that movie. It has so many great scenes and quotes from it. "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" Crack me up!

I almost didn't have a sweater for the party, but my roomie Patrice pulled out one that she had gotten in Peru. It was orange with gray shoulders, and block people in a line across the front. It was made of Alpaca wool, though, so it itched like crazy!!! I think I might have had the ugliest sweater there. I have another party next Thursday, so hopefully I will remember to get a picture of the ugliness of the sweater! 'Tis the season!

No comments: