Sunday, December 13, 2009

Church Christmas Program


Today was the Christmas program during Sacrament meeting. I'm not a part of the choir, but I was really impressed with some of the arrangements they used. Jessica participated in a rendition of "Silent Night" that included a harmony that was gorgeous, the choir sang an arrangement of "The First Noel" that had me getting chills (especially the tenor line!), and a guy in our ward sang one of my favorite Christmas songs, "Gesu Bambino". It's a difficult song, and singing in front of 300+ people in the ward is no easy task. But Benton did a great job, and it reminded me of how much I love Luiciano Pavarotti's version. I found the video on YouTube, and it's pretty cheesy, but listen to the actual song. SO GORGEOUS!

Merry Christmas, and enjoy!

No comments: