Monday, July 7, 2008

A Very Special Birthday!


Dear Dad,

You are the most incredible man I know. I admire you for many things, but what sticks out in my mind is your incredible willingness to serve those around you. You are amazingly selfless. I never fail to hear about how so and so knows you out here because you helped them when they were in a jam. You are the epitome of kindness and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have you for a father. I must have done something right beforehand!

Thank you for all the love and support over the years. I can count on you for anything, and I truly wish I could develop many of the qualities you have- spiritual strength, kindness, love for everyone, loyalty, and patience. You truly blow me away with you being you. I love you a lot Dad, and I can't wait to see you very soon!!!!!!

No comments: