Friday, July 18, 2008

New Haircut


Sooo. On Tuesday I took the plunge and got a new hair cut. I've been thinking about cutting my hair short for a long time and I finally got brave enough. It took three weeks to find a good picture and cut that I thought would look good! I will be posting a picture later, but just to give you a little info, there was a stinkin' WIG on the floor when Katie was done cutting my hair! Because I have "the thickest hair I've ever seen!" (quoting Katie), it took an hour and 4 different hair cuts! I wish I had a picture of the hair on the floor that I could post. Well, I took about 10-12 inches off, and I feel so much better! Here's the before shot, and soon I'll get an after shot! And yes, I know I look ticked off in this photo! I had just had an interesting run-in with a resident . . .

No comments: