Thursday, July 3, 2008

How long until vacation?

Ugh. Today was hard at work. I had a headache and people were just a little cranky which made me cranky. All that got me through work was thinking of the vacation to Indiana that is 19 days away. I have some big stuff coming up for work, but the light at the end of the tunnel is my week-long break! I just cannot wait.

Oh, on a side note, I watched "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight (thank you Jessie and Sarah for introducing me), and I have to say- I don't like Mia as a judge, but her choreography is amazing! I loved both dances she did tonight. They were so different but so well done! Bravo!

2 comments:

[S Rizzle] said...

we have Jess to thank. I am just a watcher.

Lynn Isenbarger said...

I like to watch it, too. But my favorite is Dancing with the Stars. :D