Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I have muscles WHERE?!



Last night for FHE we played volleyball. Because I used to play, I cannot pass on a chance to compete in a few games. It is just too fun for me! Plus it was great to get down and dirty after a long day at work! Over a three hour period I must have played 10-12 games on several different teams. I can happily report that I only have a few bruises and bumps, nothing too serious, but I forgot that I don't use those muscles very much at all and today I am SORE!!!! My right arm especially kills. I had to get two sympathy massages from friends (thank you Kyle and Lindz!) to get some kind of motion back in my shoulder. Man I'm out of shape!

After volleyball we had a small group that wanted to go to IHOP to eat some dinner. We were all starving! But since we had just played several hours of volleyball, all of us were dusty, dirty, and sweaty! Our feet were especially foul. These pics are Lindz and McKay washing their feet in the same tub. They both kept cracking jokes about bathing together. Oh, Mormon humor! And McKay loved the lemon meringue-scented body wash a little too much . . .

1 comment:

[S Rizzle] said...

hilarious. I still really like Lindsay's haircut. To this day.