Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July and Babysitting



This Friday I had the day off for the 4th. I had stayed up until 2 on Thursday night because we did and outdoor movie at work and played "Independence Day" in honor of the 4th. Suffice it to say though, I was tired and slept in on the 4th. Whoo it was great! After waking up, Lindz, Anne, and I went to the grocery to buy some stuff for the multiple BBQ's we all were going to. After the store we zipped off to the movie theater with some friends to see "Hancock", the new Will Smith film. Eh. That's all I will say. It was just eh.

After a broken grill spoiled the BBQ at Kyle and Ashley's, we packed up the food and headed to Branbury to use the grill there. I got to spend some time with the family and some of my friends. Cameron made me one HECK of a great grilled steak! THANKS CAM!!

The fireworks were next, and I got to see Braden watch the fireworks for the first time! It was too cute- he was distracted the whole time! We kept trying to take pics and all he would do is turn his head to watch the fireworks.

Saturday I had to work, but afterward I was able to babysit Braden and have some fun! We went on a walk, played outside, played with my N64 controllers, a water bottle, watched cars, the works. I don't know who was more exhausted at the end of the night! He definitely kept me on my toes!

No comments: