Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today was a good day!

Well, not really, but there were some DEFINITE highlights!
- Being able to accomplish a lot at work and get done some things that have been on the back burner for awhile.
- I found out our Costa Rica trip is going to be one day longer than we thought! YEAH!
- Jessie surprised me at work today with my favorite- A PUMPKIN SMASH JAMBA JUICE!!!! Yes, people, it really is FALL!! Woo hoo! And she is the bestest.
- So You Think You Can Dance had the Vegas auditions. It just made me SO excited for the upcoming season! (My team, Jess!)
- Glee was so much fun to watch tonight! Good music, funny jokes, awesome people over to watch it, 'nuff said.
- I'm updating my blog! I've seen a lot of my family updating their blogs lately, and I decided to get my trash in gear!
Now, it's off to bed! Let's see how tomorrow goes . . .

No comments: