Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I like this . . . a lot!

Props to my sister Sarah for putting this on her blog. I like the idea. Let's see who gets this from me. Now those who know me know I like to do over-the-top things, so we will have to see how you do! I also know that not that many people look at my blog since I am a dork and don't update it as often as I should . . .

The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me to you....my choice...made especially for you.Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:


1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done sometime this year.

4. You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story; it may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something; I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure.

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog (Only if you really want to. I will still make you something). The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!

Okay....GO!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun. I'll do it

Jessica Mitchell said...

Dangit I want that article! I need to know how to properly clean my face before applying masQUE. Help a sister out!

Craig said...

I like the idea of GETTING homemade stuff, but does this mean that we have to MAKE it as well?

Lachelle said...

I'll do it. Who wouldn't want a Lisa original?! And this way I know I'll hear from you sometime this year ;)

Curt said...

I guess I should have read the rest of the blog. All I saw was "first five people..." and I was off to make a comment. What do I get and what do I have to do?

Lisa said...

Ha Curt! Nice. I will be sending you something during this year for commenting. All you have to do is find a way to pass this on to some friends. And Lachelle, you will hear from me! I promise!