Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Bestie!


Today is Lindz'z birthday, and she's so far away! Studying for her Masters at Oxford, puts her 7 hours ahead of me. I tried staying up late last night and calling, but no answer. So I guess a blog post will have to work.
Lindz, I have had such a great time being your friend (as evidenced by the picture above . . .:)) We have done so many harebrained things together, I couldn't ask for a better friend. You had just better hurry up with your Oxford degree so you can come back and we can move to New York like we planned ;). Love you chica, and think about you all the time! BFF's forever (tee hee!)

2 comments:

lilshep said...

aww! I love you too! Thanks for the b-day lovin!

lilshep said...

oh, and question: does your public posting of our fatty costumes give me license to share that photo a bit too?...great!