Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthdays Galore!


Today is a very special day- it is Trinity Lynn's birthday! She turned 6 today and kicked it all off with a very pink outfit and food! Just check out Sarah's blog to find out what I mean.

To Miss Trinity, I love you girlie! I miss you and wish I could be a lot closer so I could play with you all the time. I have a great time when we are together and I will always remember our fun times at Grammy's- watching Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses, doing ballet for and with Uncle Curt, doing each other's hair and makeup for Thanksgiving, driving around with Boompa, jumping on the trampoline and shouting "For the DAY!", and tons of other things!

Here's to hoping the next year is a great one as well! Love you Miss Trin!

And thinking of you Sarah and Isaac. Love you too!

2 comments:

Curt said...

Great pictures of you and Trin!

Lisa said...

Thanks, dude!