Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Workin' Out!

Christmas was kind of a wake up call for me. Looking back at pics, I was grossed out by how I looked. I was at my heaviest weight ever, and I made a goal to never look like that again!! That has been a big focus for me this semester so far. It's been two months, and I'm only down 15 pounds, but it is a start. Shawn has actually created an exercise plan for me to hold to, and I think it will be helpful. Since he used to be a personal trainer, he was willing to start whipping me in to shape for free! It just took me losing a bet on a pool game to get things started. The 6:30 am workouts may kill me, but we'll see how this goes!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

And on top of all that. . .you need to come see us! Miss you!

Kit said...

Ooh, and you need to come visit me too! There I commented on your blog... :)

Lynn Isenbarger said...

hnjmsneKeep it up - you're setting a good example for your mama and pops!
xo

Craig said...

ditto what mom said...

xo pops