Friday, March 7, 2008

Don't mess with me!



Today was not a good day health-wise. I woke up with an upset stomach and migraine. NOT GOOD! I knew that dang exercise would make me sick! :) Anyway, Shawn came over for much of the day and just hung out with me. What a guy- he even gave me compliments on how good I looked while being sick!
Well- due to the sickness, of course- at one point I said something a little too sassy and Shawn decided to punish me by tickling. I am one of the most ticklish people in the world, so it was torture. I was trying to get away and accidentally smacked him in the nose and it started to bleed. Yeah, I felt horrible! So this is my punishment. Shawn wanted everyone to know how abusive I am. I am a big jerk that is really strong, and watch out if you meet me in some dark alley!

1 comment:

[S Rizzle] said...

girl. WHo taught you to punch. That's right!