Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Come back!

Shawn is officially on a come back from losing so much to me! Saturday night we went bowling again, and I spanked him. Just wiped the floor with him. But then over the last few days, he has worked me in pool, Uno, and even Skip-Bo! Granted, he formed alliances in the card games against me, but really?! What happened to my winning streak? I am so ashamed . . .

In other news, Shawn is also trying to get my butt in shape. As a former personal trainer, he gets antsy if he doesn't work out all the time. He used the missionary commitment strategy and got me to workout for 30 mins after work last night. Stupid me, I then talked to my roommates and we agreed to go workout at 6:30 this morning! What was I thinking? I just don't know. I'll keep you updated on the soreness factor. It'll be good.

No comments: