Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lindz BDay!





Well, Lindz birthday was actually the 28th, but I haven't gotten a post for it yet. So here it is! We had a fun, full day. Shawn made her a birthday apple pie, and was a good sport when I put the pink frilly apron on him. What a stud. The apple pie was good (Shawn made it because he claimed he could make a better apple pie than me), but not as good as mine! Ha!

For dinner, Lindz, Forrest, Krista, and I all went to the Mayan Adventure, a cool restaurant up near Salt Lake that has a South American theme. The whole restaurant is a treehouse, and they have divers that jump from rocks and branches into a waterfall and pool while you eat. I love this place! The food was so good too. Shawn couldn't come because he had to home teach. That is why he's not in the pics!

1 comment:

lilshep said...

Thanks for my b-day by the way! Dinner was awesome! I just hope that my hair wasn't that crazy the whole time...odd picture, no?

Oh, and okay, I concede...may be Forrest won't smile for pictures for me either, but he will. oh, he will.