Monday, July 26, 2010

Sweaty Hugs Are The BEST!

As Kit found out tonight.  I knew Kit was coming to stay for a few days, and I had to burn off some extra energy that I had, so I went to the gym at our place.  Kit wasn't due for a few hours, so I thought I was good. 

Keep in mind that this was the first time I had exercised in awhile.  And by awhile, I mean approximately 2 years.  And I decided to go full blast and do an entire workout on the elliptical (I'm an over-achiever).  :)  So, 45 minutes later I come crawling back to my apartment, looking like I had just come from a wet t-shirt contest at a bar. 

Lo and behold, Kit is perched on my bed with a silly grin on her face and giving me the I-decided-to-surprise-you-and-give-you-the-wrong-arrival-time-aren't-I-SO-cute? look.

But I got her back.  She had to hug me.  HAHA, Kit!  The joke is on YOU!

P.s.  I'm glad you're here.

No comments: