Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Is The Best Game EVER!!!


This is before the game- before things got a little crazy . . .

Today was full of lots of fun and friends. Church was a lot of fun and there were a lot of good things said and taught. We also got volunteered for hosting a brownie party that night after ward prayer, so we were busy with prep for that. At the party some people noticed Fireball Island sitting in the kitchen, and we got together a crowd to play. What followed was one of the most rousing, loud, crazy games that I have ever played. It lasted almost two hours!!! We were jumping up and down, shouting, laughing, joking, teasing, and cheering. Wow. This game has given me more joy in the last few weeks than I can even believe! It's just too fun to watch people revert to their childhood selves and enjoy some friendly competition. One guy even told me that he would see us next week for another game. Can't wait!

This is how the ending went. All good feelings toward each other completely gone! Can you tell who won from this picture?

2 comments:

lilshep said...

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT! THAT'S IT! I'M DROPPING OUT OF OXFORD SO I CAN COME HOME AND PLAY FIREBALL ISLAND! ITTH THE BETHT GAME EVER!

Ashley said...

Next week, eh? You're breaking the news to Kyle this time.
And I keep meaning to update I just need to upload pics. I'll do it soon, I promise!