Saturday, January 24, 2009

An Eventful Day

I woke up late for work today. I woke up at 10, and was supposed to be at work at 10. Not a very good start to the day. However, it just got better from there. After work Rach and I decided that we wanted to do something artsy. We went to the dollar store and came up with the idea that we wanted to do a coloring contest. So we grabbed a box of crayons, a coloring book each, and headed home.

For the contest we chose three different themes, and we had to color our picture according to the theme. I had a Whinnie the Pooh and Tigger coloring book, so I thought I had a little bit of an advantage. I won two of the three themes! Woo hoo! Here is the picture of my "Thug Whinnie the Pooh"
Notice the bling around his neck, his notched eyebrow, the Adidas kicks, the green boxers hanging out of the sagging jeans, the Superman tattoo on his neck, and the big diamond earring. Attention to details, that is what I'm all about! Oh yeah, and Pooh was headed for a street ball game right after he made his deal- notice the basketball. Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh boyyyyyyy!

We capped off the day with a birthday party for a friend and the movie Stardust. One of my faves. It's been a great weekend so far! Woo hoo!

No comments: