Thursday, February 10, 2011

Praxis: Consider Yourself Rocked!

Today was a pretty big day.  I took the exam that has been the focus of hours of study for the last semester.  All told, I probably studied about 40 hours for this dang test.  Thankfully, a lot of material was online so I didn't have to take a class or spend tons of money preparing.

I took the test at noon, and felt really nervous walking in.  But I kept telling myself over and over, "I'm prepared.  I've been preparing for this for a long time.  I can do this."  It was a pretty lengthy test, with 120 questions.  I just buckled down and took it one question at a time. 

After an hour and a half, I finished with a passing score!  UVU requires a 150 for the program, and I got a 177.  BAM!  I felt so amazingly good walking out of the testing place.  I was so excited that I went home and finished my El Ed application immediately!  Now I just have the group interview on March 25th, and then the waiting begins . . .

No comments: