Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jimmerisms

I was a doubter.  I thought he was a one trick pony.  But boy was I wrong!

Today BYU swept #4 San Diego State University in basketball.  On their court.  And SDSU is no team to sneer at.  It was a great game, and the entire BYU team was on fire!  Abouo had 18 points, Hartsock had 15, Emery had 14.  The guys were on FIRE!

But my favorite thing has been to read some of the 'Jimmerisms' that people come up with.  I try and stay away from the sacrilege, but some of them are really hilarious.  My favorites:

- Why did Jimmer cross the road?  Because he was tired of crossing over Tre'von Willis.
- And Jimmer dwelt in a tent.
- One time the BYU basketball team was walking on the beach.  They looked back and there was only one set of footprints.
- While playing Scrabble, if you spell the word 'Jimmer', you automatically win . . . forever.
- Double Jimmer all the way across the sky!
-Jimmer has more crossovers than the US-Mexico border.

Oh dear, people are clever!

1 comment:

lilshep said...

I also heard that Chuck Norris wears Jimmer pajamas to bed.