Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Little Sp^rkin'!

Today was a great day! I've been complaining about my wardrobe lately, so Jess went shopping with me. We went to Lane Bryant, and I didn't see anything that really stood out to me, so I was a little disappointed, but then Jess went back to the clearance section, and we found a TON of clothes that I had been waiting to go on sale! YAY! I loaded up my arms and got some really great stuff! Jessie also helped me think outside the box, and I got a few pieces that I would normally not get. They do look great, though! I was able to get some stuff for tonight, so I felt really good!

Tonight we got a whole bunch of people together to go to Sp^rk, a restaurant/lounge/non-alcoholic bar that a guy in our ward owns. It's a big weekend hangout spot in Provo, and it was our first time there. My review:

FANTASTIC!!!!
We had the loft area, so there were tons of couches, ottomans, and low tables for us to use. Jess and I decided to get the whole experience, so we tried several drinks, appetizers, and food. Their salmon was to die for, their sushi and rosemary fries were awesome, but the drinks were the best! Between the two of us, Jess and I had four different drinks, but we tried a lot more! The verdict for the night, the double berry martini and the white grape juice were the best, but the apple martini and mango mojito were close seconds.
Well we talked and laughed the night away, and celebrated another birthday as well. Hannah, a girl in our ward, had her birthday on Thursday, so we also celebrated her as well. It was a fantastic way to celebrate Jessica's birthday! Yay!

No comments: