Saturday, August 29, 2009

What a CraZY day!

Today Becky moved out of the apartment so Jess and I don't have to share anymore. Weird! The carpets are being cleaned on Monday so I can't move any furniture in, but I have started on my closet. By the way, my closet is ridiculously huge!!! The land lady was telling us about a guy who used to rent from her that actually moved his bed into the closet, and made his actual bedroom into another living room for hanging out and entertaining. Too funny!

Errands came next- Target, Costco, Best Buy, Wells Fargo, and the RC Willey Outlet. It was so crazy! We got our internet router though and with a little help (thanks, Levi!) we have wireless in our apartment now! Woo hoo!!!

Jess and I also went bed shopping today. I have no idea what I'm looking for, so it was nice to have J around to help. She's bought a bed before. Anyone know of any relatively inexpensive bed places around Provo where I can get a good bed? Any help or advice would be great!

Pics to be posted when I finally get my stuff situated. We will see what happens!

No comments: