Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A "C" Dinner!

One of the counselor's in our bishopric just had a baby.  Her name is Clara Luna Lesue.  How cute is that?  I immediately thought of a sleep aid medicine when I heard her name.  Too funny!

Anyways, I took them a meal tonight.  During the day I had texted Bro. Lesue a few times to get some meal ideas.  He told me that the girls had been wanting some 'kid food'.  So I went to the grocery and grabbed my favorites from my childhood.  I decided to give the meal a letter 'C' theme, so their menu was not particularly healthy, but it was fun:
  • Chicken nuggets (Dinosaur shaped ones- EDUCATIONAL!!!)
  • Chocolate milk
  • Carrots
  • Corn
  • Chips (technically, potatoes are a vegetable)
  • Chocolate candy (Reese's Peanut butter eggs, to be exact!  And I gave the parents a heads up beforehand so they could snag the chocolate and hide it before the kids saw it if they didn't want them to have it)
I'm going to be a terrible mother . . . with really hefty kids . . .

No comments: