Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Trip Down Memory Lane

Today was so bad! I came home from class early with a migraine. Not fun. I have started getting migraines the last few months, and I thought it was because I needed a new glasses prescription. I guess not since I already took care of that. Well Mom, at least I know I'm your daughter! Hopefully they don't get as bad as the ones you get.

I also got to talk to Kit today. I haven't talked to her in a little while so it was good to catch up. Megan, watch out because you are next!

Okay, so I was going to leave this out, but I think the people who read my blog already know what kind of a geek I am. So, growing up there was a movie I liked to watch when I was sick and had to stay at home. It's called The Ewok Adventure "The Battle for Endor".

Now, I bought it on DVD thinking that I would watch it once or twice for nostalgic purposes, but today I decided to bust it out while I was in bed trying to rest. I've forgotten how much I love that movie! I didn't sleep through it, I watched the whole dang thing! Oh the joys of watching Cindel and Wicket conquer evil and rescue the Ewoks from the clutches of the evil, weird looking guys. Okay, I'm done.

3 comments:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Lucky you to now have migraines. You join Sarah and Curt along with me. In fact, I had a bad one yesterday, too. Hope you feel better soon! xo

Ashley said...

Hey, didn't Kyle and I get that for you?

Megan said...

"Watch out, you're next"? That sounds like a threat. I would LOVE to talk to you. The problem, as ever, is the two of us both finding enough time in our schedules for a decent conversation.