Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mega Birthday Post!

Okay, so it's been almost a MONTH since I've posted, but I wanted to do a quick post for all the birthdays we have had in our family over the last little bit!

Mom . . . We've had a lot of fun since the terrible teenage years when I was difficult to get along with. You've become my best friend, and I love you more than I can say. Thank you for all the love and support over the years. Even when I was being difficult, you still loved me and supported me. I love you!
Pooma . . . I have the BEST grandparents! I always loved going to your house for all the fun things we would do- running down the ramp, playing on your exercise equipment, Skip-Bo, Singin' In the Rain, your AWESOME keyboard and its demo, and going to Kmart! You've been so great to me and I love you so much. I miss you tons, and hope you have a great birthday!
Last but not least . . . Curt Dawg. Since you've been back from your mission, one of my favorite parts of going home is knowing that you will be there. You have so much love for everyone, I really admire that about you. You've been a great brother and I hope you have a lot of fun on your birthday. Thank you for being born! And I luh you da motet!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Mitchell said...

Next time I stick a camera in your face, let me take a photo, okay? (Since it looks like my pictures actually do come in handy every once in a while...) I'm so glad you posted again because I miss reading about your fun life! Love you!

Lisa said...

Yeah, I do use a lot of your pics for my blog. What can I say? I forget to pull out my camera when we are all home!
And I love reading about your fun life on your blog too! Oh wait . . .

Love you girl!