Sunday, September 7, 2008

Curt Dawg's Coming!

Sweet! I just found out that Curt is coming for a visit in the beginning of October. I knew he was thinking about it, but didn't know things had been finalized. Awesome! I'm so excited to see him and spend some time with him. Woot!

Okay, so this is random news, but on Friday I tried lobster for the first time, and I thought it was yummy! Too expensive to get often, but so good. And to think, just a few months ago I absolutely DESPISED seafood. Not sure what changed, but I think it's a good thing!

And lastly, I got to take a great hike today. I was tired of just putzing around, so I decided to go walking through the canyon. I took a little side trail and ended up hiking up Bridal Veil Falls for a good hour! No one was around, so I admit, I did sing along to Broadway tunes on my iPod. With no one around, I sang pretty loudly, and had a great little concert! I'll have to do that one again.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I miss you! If I were on a hike and no one was around, I would definitely be singing Broadway songs, whether they were playing on my iPod or not. In fact, two weekends ago, when I went to Enchanted Rock, I was singing Broadway songs while there were people around. Again, can't figure out why I don't have a boyfriend.