Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The theater, the theater. What's happened to the theater?!

Okay. I've been to the movie theater more in the last week than I have in almost a year!!! Saw Indiana Jones and almost threw up a little in my mouth. Good for the first ten minutes, and then it was all downhill from there!! So sad since I had such high hopes for it. I don't think it helped that my group sat in front of the biggest bunch of hillbillies that I've ever seen. Just imagine it- loud laughter at completely wrong parts, shouting out what they think is going to happen next, saying "that's SO unbelieveable!" or " That's like when you crashed your tractor, right Dad?" (that is not an exaggeration!!!!). Oh the joy.

But the very next day my faith in the movie industry was restored when I saw . . . ta da! Prince Caspian! Woo, what a hottie! Loved the movie- little slow at first, but GREAT in the effects department! Go see it. And hands off Peter, Edmund, and Caspian. They're mine. Oh all right, you can have Peter. Geez.

Oh, and ten points if you can guess the movie the title of the post comes from!!!!

2 comments:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Gimme the ten points - the quote is from "White Christmas."

(Hey, in any movie quote quiz you put out, there's a 50/50 chance the answer is "White Christmas" or "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." :D )

xo Mom

[S Rizzle] said...

i knew it too- that scene came rushing back!