Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fave movie


Oh! And I wanted to include a tribute to my favorite Barbara Streisand flick (I only like this one and Hello Dolly! so that isn't saying much), the ever funny "What's Up Doc". I have loved this movie since my SIL Ashley recommended it to me and I rented it. Funny funny FUNNY!!!! Ryan O'Neal, you are a hottie! Barbara, your line delivery is amazing!

If you haven't seen this flick, go rent it pronto. Lindz brought it to the little movie night on Friday and there were a few grumbles among the others, but they all laughed hysterically and cheered when it was done. A few more believers in my group of friends. I'm telling you- rent and enjoy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hahaha, my evil sinister plot is working. Soon everyone will love this movie! And then. . .I will Rule the World!!