Sunday, May 4, 2008

Incompetent

Wow. This week at work has been the pits! 11 hour days, cranky, mean residents, people yelling on the phone, loads of stress. It is really hard to keep a civil tongue in my head sometimes.

To cap it all off, I have to work today. I hate working Sundays! I have to leave church early and sit in the clubhouse while people make a mess of things and complain. Wonderful. Today was made even better by someone coming in and telling me I'm incompetent. I couldn't do exactly what he wanted to do- namely disregard the fact that he had signed a contract with us and didn't want to pay for rent anymore- so I am now incompetent. My mental capacity seems to be diminished because I cannot break the law. Amazing.

And to think I actually dated this guy a little while ago . . . maybe I am incompetent!!!!

No comments: