Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To My Best SIL


It's Ashley's birthday!!!!

To give you an idea of how amazing it is to have Ashley in the family, I composed a small tribute to the necessity known as my SIL Ashley

Why I Love Ashley:
1. She will be there WHENEVER her family needs her. I hurt my back last May, and Ashley not only came to take me to the hospital when she had a very young son to take care of, but she cooked me meals, scheduled times for me to go to physical therapy, checked on me daily, and helped me SO much! I would have died without her. Really.
2. She has melted right into our family and claimed a very essential role in the Isenbarger Clan. A lot of things get organized and carried out because of this woman.
3. She never gets sick of me coming over and bothering them. I love going to their house because I get the royal treatment. Even though I invade quite a bit.
4. She loves and takes care of my brother. Since Kyle was all I had of my family in Utah before he got married, we became close. I am really glad to know that he has someone to help, motivate, and support him.
5. She is the craziest cook! She can substitute anything for missing ingredients, and the food still tastes fantastic. No, really. I have witnessed this phenomenon on many occasions!
6. She and I have a lot of the same 'likes': Wicked, Twilight, cooking, music, books, teaching, puppies, Braden & Kyle :), driving fast, laughing, and What's Up Doc?. Awesome.
7. She supports me in whatever I do. She helps me make decisions by listening to my thoughts, and then offering very wise advice. I love that.

This is a very short list, but you get the idea. I could go on for a long time! Thanks for all the love and support over the years, Ash. I love you and hope 25 is as great as 24!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You can't post something that nice about a pregnant women. You made me cry! Thanks. Love you too!

Lisa said...

Tear factor: 1
Ashley: 0

YESSSSSS!!!!
I meant every word, chica. Love you!