Sunday, March 29, 2009

What Do You Think?

This is Max, a Malti-Poo that I am thinking of getting. Isn't he absolutely adorable?! The Branbury has wanted a mascot for a little while, and I just see it as a chance to get a dog! He would be with me at the office all day so I wouldn't have to worry about him getting lonely. He is box trained, so he wouldn't need to be taken outside all the time. He's also been socialized, vaccinated, trained, etc., and he should be getting neutered here pretty soon. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm able to afford and keep him well. I think I have thought about it from a lot of different angles, but I'm open to opinions!

5 comments:

lilshep said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, YES, YES, YES!!! (indecipherable puppy speech about how adorable he is!) WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT?

Lisa said...

Anne. That's what there is to think about. She's pretty adamant about not wanting a puppy. We're talking about it tonight, and we'll see what her reasons are.

Ashley said...

If you get Max Anne will see Braden more- because Braden won't want to be anywhere but at your place!

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Cute puppy, Lisa! When will you decide?

[S Rizzle] said...

so?