Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Means FOOTBALL!

And boy, did I have a day saturated with it!  I woke up this morning, thinking that I would be lucky to watch a highlight or two with all the homework that I should be doing.  And then I went out to the living room and got SUCKED in to the couch!  I literally could not move. 

This is how my day went:
10:30- Illinois vs. Missouri
2:00- eat a quick lunch and watch some highlights for the day
2:30- Jessica comes out and we watch our favorite football movie, Remember the Titans
5:00- Head to Iggy's Sports Grill to watch the BYU vs. Washington game with Jess and Hannah, drink some good Strawberry Daiquiri's with lime, and some yummy potstickers.  Burgers, meh.
9:00- Watch The Blind Side with Jess.  She hadn't ever seen it before.

Could this day GET any better?!  I submit that it cannot!  I love football.  It completes me.  Time for bed so I can get some rest after such a busy and tiring day.  ;)  G'night!

4 comments:

Cole said...

yes, the day could have been better. illinois could have won.

Lisa said...

They had a GREAT first half and then it all fell apart. But it was still fun to watch!

Jessica Mitchell said...

This is how I made the day better. I got up early. Watched GameDay and then watched Iowa beat EIU and Penn State beat who the heck has even heard of that team before.

Kristin said...

I know what you mean. I decided next year I need to plan to make sure all our big Saturday projects get done BEFORE football season starts. We had so much to do but we spent most of the day watching games.