Monday, November 17, 2008

Teensy Update

Whoa. I am bad at blogging. Just a few things to catch up on:

Thanksgiving is in a week, and I just can't wait. The whole family minus one missionary will be at home along with Cole's girlfriend Emily, and my friend Kit. Tons of people in my parents house for almost a week. I call that heaven. But, it promises to be QUITE the interesting experience . . .

TWILIGHT! Ok, I am a nerd, and I do love the books. The ladies in the family are headed out to the theater next Wednesday afternoon to watch this movie. I am so pumped, I can hardly stand it. If I had not taken a blood (money) vow not to see it early, I would be sitting in a theater, 5 p.m. the day before it comes out, watching and enjoying with my friend Anne. Bitter? Nah, not me . . .

Temple prep. For the last several months I have been getting ready to go through the temple. Big step, and I'm totally scared, but I'm also very excited at the same time!

Ok. More to come soon. Really.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Okay, so, the temple thing is big. When are you going through? Speaking of Twilight, I am going to be in Port Angeles, Washington with my friend Stephanie for Thanksgiving this year, and, apparently, because it is right by Forks, they are doing some big premier party through the town. Too bad I won't get there until two days later.

Lisa said...

I'm going through hopefully December 27th. That's pretty much the only time they are open over the hliday that I can do it!
JEALOUS about the Port Angeles thing! I think that would be amazing to visit and to just see the place where the book takes place. HAVE FUN!!!