Tuesday, October 7, 2008

General Conference Weekend Recap!

Well, don't hate me Jessie, but I didn't take any pics this weekend. SORRY!!! I just was having too much fun I forgot to pull out my camera.

Well just a recap of the time well spent:
Saturday: Work, school, not so much fun. I caught a few Conference talks along the way.
Sunday: We went to the morning session of Conference, and then to Ashley's parents house for the second session. Lots of little kids running around, lots of noise, lots of good food, and LOTS of laughter! I still say that I think Lance may have peed his pants a little! Curt has been invited back to the Weavers every year because the little girls loved him so much. Met some good people, and hung out with great friends. I fell into bed exhausted!
Monday: School in the morning, test in the early afternoon, hanging out with Curt and playing a little nintendo (we haven't played in forever!!!), having a blast with Braden, Kyle, and Ashley, and then dinner at Tucanos. Yum. Last but not least, a ROUSING game of Fireball Island. We actually woke up Braden at one point.

Curt left this morning, but I had a great time with him. It's always a nice break to see family and have a great time! It's hard not to when you're an Isenbarger!

1 comment: