Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Trin's BDay!















So it is my niece Trinity's birthday today and I was looking at past pics of her- what a cutie!!! She's so sassy and full of energy, I love her. I have a lot of fun memories with those kids, but here are a few gems that I want to share:

1. The time Trinity, JC, Aunt Jessie, and I were all jumping on the trampoline over the summer, and Trinity started instructing us on what to say when we jumped into the air. Ever the choreographer (and bossy little girl), Trinity proceeded to tell us how we were going to do our jumps, and how we needed to yell. When it was her turn, we asked what she was going to say, and she wouldn't tell us. Then she got up speed, made a big jump in the air, and yelled out "For the DAY!". All of us collapsed laughing on the tramp. Newsies, anyone?

2. Trinity and I gave each other makeovers during Thanksgiving break. I can tell you, I looked HOT!

3. If you didn't know, Trin is the best dancer in the world. She has several videos of not only her performing, but choreographing dances for others to do. The ballet and tap dance videos that Sarah has are priceless! So is the one of Trinity and Aunt Jessie rolling on the floor in 80's prom dresses doing a choreographed dance that neither of them can remember. Awesome!

Sarah and Todd, you have done a great job raising your kids. You are amazing parents, and I hope I can have as great kids as you have. Happy Birthday, Miss Trin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that all those pix you have a Trinity were taken by her Aunt Jessie. For the day!