Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What a Relief!

I am DONE with my prerequisite courses!!!!  I took my final for my last math class today, and I really couldn't be happier.  I had an awful teacher and honestly didn't get much instruction, but I am confident that I did well in the class. 

And now I move on to my COHORT!  I will be taking classes at 8 a.m.  But I just figure that I will be going to work by that time when I am out of school, so I might as well get used to it.

I am ready to start this last leg of my Bachelor degree!

6 comments:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Shout out for you!! ::cartwheel:: ::handspring:: ::splits::
xoxoxoxox

Ashley said...

YAY!!! I'm SO Excited for you!!!! And I'm so excited to see you posted!

Curt said...

Good job!

Craig said...

Way to go, Lisa! You've worked hard and I'm proud of you. Love, Dad

Kit said...

Ditto to what your mom said! Congrats, girl!!

Lisa said...

Thanks, guys! And Mom, I would be willing to pay money to see you do a cartwheel, handspring, or the splits.