Saturday, February 20, 2010

Service Fail

"Give up. At some point, hanging in there just makes you look like an even bigger loser."

Jessie helped me make my bed this morning as we were talking. I thought it was really nice, so I decided to make hers while she was in the shower. Her bed was all taken apart, so I spent a couple minutes putting pillowcases on, putting shams on, and getting the blanket all tucked in nicely.

When Jessie came out of the shower, she said, "Oh, thank you, Lisa." with a little grimace on her face, and she then told me that she actually hadn't made the bed because she spent a lot of time the day before trying to get her things lint-free. She has a blanket that has a lot of fuzz that comes off it, and gets on everything else. So she had worked so hard to get the lint off, and by me making her bed, I spread the lint all over it AGAIN!

Whoops. Sorry, Jess.

No comments: